CWA delivers specialized industrial projects for the public sector. We excel at performing unique projects that require in-depth research or niche expertise and our personnel are eager to tackle new challenges.
Water and Wastewater
We have successfully completed a large range of water, wastewater, and reclaimed water projects including:
- Dam structures, spillway gates, and intake gates.
- Wastewater treatment facilities.
- Pump stations and valve stations.
- Sludge conveyors.
- Slurry containment.
- Storm water management.
Waste ManagementWe apply our expertise in bulk material handling to provide efficient and sustainable solutions for municipal composting and waste-to-energy facilities that minimize the amount of waste going to landfills
CWA’s multidisciplinary team provides complete solutions for:
- Hydroelectric generating stations.
- Coal-fired power plants.
- Biomass cogeneration plants.
- Electrical substations.
- High, medium, and low-voltage power distribution.
- Automation, control, PLC, and DCS systems.
- Electrical equipment installation.
- Grounding and bonding systems.
- Comprehensive lighting solutions.
- Standby and emergency power systems.
Critical infrastructure in coastal communities is vulnerable to risks posed by tsnamis, rising sea levels, and flooding as a result of storm surge and wind events. We work with communities to identify this infrastructure, conduct vulnerability reviews and other studies, and assist in emergency and infrastructure development planning.