Your operations depend on the effective planning, design, and maintenance of your marine assets. CWA goes beyond engineering to provide solutions that take into account the maintainability and operability of your infrastructure, extend service life, and reduce the lifetime cost of ownership.
We have a proven track record of delivering versatile engineering designs for a variety of marine structures, including berths, docks, trestles, wharves, piers, mooring and berthing systems, dolphins, fenders, piles, bulkheads, and retaining walls.
We also provide services that are critical to the early phases of a project, such as:
- Master planning and harbour configuration.
- Berth availability assessments.
- Wind and current analysis.
- Metocean and ice studies.
- Seismic risk assessments.
- Shoreline assessments.
- Dredge planning and sedimentation studies.
Our team of experts has experience providing marine engineering services to a range of facilities including:
- Dry and liquid bulk terminals.
- Container terminals.
- Ferry terminals.
- Barge facilities.
- Small craft harbours.
- Cruise ship terminals.