CWA completed a bankable feasibility study for the Vista coal project, which will produce six million tonnes of coal per year once the open-pit mine is operational. The coal will be exported through Ridley Terminals in Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
The mine will include:
- Two 1,500 t/h process plants.
- A thermal dryer building.
- A 300,000-tonne clean coal stockpile.
- A 200-tonne surge bin.
- A train loadout for 175-car trains.
- A six-bay truck shop.
- A plant site access road.
CWA, along with a team of internationally-renowned consultants, prepared a bankable feasibility study that was used as a basis for the technical portion of the regulatory applications required to bring the project into production. The study included a cost estimate and a detailed schedule for the project.