CWA engineers will be exhibiting at the CIM 2022 Convention + Expo being hosted at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Monday May 2nd and Tuesday May 3rd.
Come down and visit us at Booth #1208 — We can’t wait to meet you there!
From Mine to Market — CWA is a recognized leader in bulk material handling systems and logistics planning for the movement of product from mine to market by road, rail, and sea. We plan, design, and deliver mine site truck and rail load-out facilities, truck and rail receiving and unloading facilities, rail transportation, ship loading systems, and marine terminals.
We understand the challenges that mine developments and mine operations face and provide a comprehensive suite of services for every phase of the project life cycle, from concept development through to commissioning and operations support.
Our senior personnel have proven experience in mining projects around the globe, from the tropics to the High Arctic, and are equipped to provide cost-effective and practical solutions to our mining clients at all project levels.
We help clients realize multi-million dollar savings in capital, maintenance, and operation costs. With state-of-the-art 3D technology, global procurement strategies, and proven project delivery, CWA can provide maximum value for your mining project.
- Crushing, conveying, and stockpiling
- Storage facilities and reclaim systems
- Load out to truck, rail, barge, and ship
- Marine terminal infrastructure
- Optimization assessments
- De-bottlenecking studies
- Environmental and dust control initiatives
- Scoping, trade-off studies, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies
- Capital cost estimates
- Concept development and layouts
- Detailed design
- Project management
- Material delivery logistics
- Field services and construction management
- Permitting and public agency coordination